Thursday 27 October 2011

Lesson on this B'day


So Many years passed from birth.

Year on year, either becoming young or old, you bound to have expectations from other stakeholders in your life. Atleast the basic expectation, to wish us on our b'day.

Incidently, this year, it got gelled-up with Deepavalli(Diwali). Most of my major life stakeholers(Family Member, Friends, Relatives), have overlooked this day and surprisingly missed me wishing on the occassion. I just felt left-out.

But as soons as, I opend Facebook(FB), I am very glad to see so many of you, able to wish me on the day. I would like to place my sincere thanks to FB, for this moment. And also, all the people who could think about me and wished me, through FB...made me feel very honoured.

Few things learnt from this b'day...

(a) However / Whatever / Whomsoever / Wherever / Whenever you deliver for the benefit of others, does not assure or stand responsibility to provide similar returns on your needs from the same individuals. So, either minimise your expectation or keep it as NONE.

(b) Always find ways and means to wish people on their days, no matter of their designation, position, social contacts, political influence, financial position....we may not know, some of our wishes may soothe somebody's silently crying heart.

(c) Its always easy to provide guidance for other's silly feelings & emotions...but not able to accept the same, when it falls on you.

Anyhow...life should go on...

No comments:

Post a Comment